Enfermera Veterinaria Bea habla español.
Además también Sylvia habla español.
Since opening our Schaumburg, Illinois veterinary practice doors in 1993, we've had this vision and philosophy:
- We are here to serve people who are as passionate about the health and well-being of their pets as we are about our own.
- We care for companion pets from their juvenile period through their geriatric years, providing high quality medical care with love for the pet and deep respect for their human partners.
- We are mindful that wellness focused, preventative and integrative veterinary medicine is the BEST medicine!
- We make our practice an emotionally safe and comfortable environment for pets and their people.
- We promote, achieve, and teach excellence in integrative and preventative veterinary medicine.
- We acknowledge the joy and wonder in what we are privileged to do, every day.
Twenty one years ago, we were the first practice in the entire Chicago metropolitan area area to practice integrative wellness medicine. And we're still the best, as well as the most knowledgeable. We have served as teachers, mentors and role models to other area veterinarians and practices for over 25 years. Our joy and our delight in caring for our patients shows, every day.
We'd love to meet you and your pet - please use the e-mail logo on the top of this page to reach us. Or, make an appointment to stop by for a cup of herbal tea and a quick tour of our hospital, conducted by one of our Nurses.
You are never a number to us at Knollwood! We evaluate and treat all patients as the individuals that they are. After a careful and thorough evaluation, we will be pleased to provide any requested information about anticipated services.
Thanks for visiting! We hope you'll tell your friends about us, and we look forward to serving you soon.
Dear Dr. Mitchell and Staff;
You made Sonny's tail wag!
Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do for Sonny. He was so very sick a year ago, and I wasn't sure if he would pull through - but you helped to save him. He is now acting like a puppy again and loving life. Thank you for helping to save my very best friend.
Love, Michelle & Sonny